This section contains the following questions:
- Will you generate/collect new data and/or make use of existing data?
- Describe the origin, type and format of the data (per dataset) and its (estimated) volume.
Here are a few tips:
- Only provide answers relating to research data (not publications, presentations, etc.)
- Remember: ‘research data’ come in many different forms!
- Break down and list your data types conveniently: e.g. by technique, purpose, phase, …
- Provide enough details for outsiders to understand the sort of data involved:
- content, digital/non-digital, raw/processed, …
- specify file formats (e.g. .csv, .txt, .docx, …)
- specify data source/collection methods (e.g. experimental, observational, simulation, …)